Business

banner image

Technology

banner image

2014 JAMB Remarking Of UTME Scripts.

Do you want your 2014 JAMB UTME Scripts to be Remarked due to low
scores? If you are convinced you should have scored higher than what
you saw in your JAMB UTME 2014 result, then what are you waiting for?
Apply for your scripts to be remarked.

Please Note that this is legit, official and recognized by JAMB.

Below are the procedures to take for your JAMB UTME Script to be Remarked.
* You need to be in JAMB Headquarters in Abuja.
* Make a request that you want to remark your script and you will be
required to make a payment of N10,000
* JAMB will look for your UTME script and bring it out for remarking.

Important Note: You will get your N10,000 back if after your script is
remarked and you get a higher score than the previous one. If JAMB was
right, on the other hand, you lose your N10,000 to them, So Best Of
Luck.

Follow us on twitter via www.twitter.com/funaabguide and Like us on
Facebook via www.fb.com/funaabguide

Kindly Share this post with others as someone might need it.
Thanks
2014 JAMB Remarking Of UTME Scripts. 2014 JAMB Remarking Of UTME Scripts. Reviewed by Unknown on 6/10/2014 11:33:00 pm Rating: 5

3 comments:

estherrober said...

WOW...i am very excited today. My name is esther, from Lagos state, I have been a failure for the past 2yrs. I have been

writing jamb but always failing it. But this year, a miracle happened in my life. I was going through the internet when I

saw a comment on how Mr. frank helped a guy last year to upgrade his jamb score, I was so astonished, so I also contacted

Mr. frank this year because my jamb score was too poor, I had 186, so Mr. frank is a simple man. He upgraded my jamb score

from that 186 to 280. He has done a wonderful work for me. God bless Mr. frank for me. You can also contact Mr. frank on;

+2348108954406
Thank you very much Mr. frank. God bless you and your family. ( 08108954406 )

Leonard said...

Good day friends, i am here to express my gratitude to Mr. Smith for helping me to upgrade my jamb score last year without any delay or stress. i will also like you guys to contact him on 08128497487, to also help to upgrade yours. Thanks and good luck.

Unknown said...

HELLO EVERYONE IF YOU NEED HELP TO UPGRADE YOUR 2020 JAMB SCORE TO YOUR DESIRE SCORE QUICKLY CALL CHINEDO KENNETH ON 08109958635 HE UPGRADED MINE FROM 145 TO 380 HE CAN ALSO DO YOURS. CONGRATULATIONS

Gallery

Powered by Blogger.